VEKAdeck Features and Benefits
VEKAdeck® is the perfect way to add value and beauty to any home. VEKAdeck is a cellular processed PVC deck board designed to be one of the best performing boards available, making it ideal for homeowners, architects and builders who are seeking attractive, high-performance, ultra low-maintenance deck product.
VEKAdeck is an engineered deck board that meets or exceeds ASTM standards for impact and puncture resistance, provides excellent traction when wet or dry and is thermally reflective to keep you cool under foot. VEKAdeck and matching fascia board ships in several attractive colors to satisfy most applications.
- Resists Fading Looks beautiful season after season without costly maintenance.
- Insect Resistant 100% PVC Blend is impervious to insects.
- Splinter-Free PVC Compound will not splinter, flake or peel.
- Dimensionally Stable Patented formulation expands and contracts less than 0.05% allowing for end to end butt joints.
- Slip Resistant Surface Attractive embossed wood grain anti-skid surface is slip resistant when wet or dry. Never hot, always comfortable to touch.
- Fire Resistant VEKAdeck self extinguishes in the event of fire.
- Water Resistant VEKAdeck will not absorb moisture, making it ideal for high humidity and marine environments such as boat docks and pools.
- Low-Maintenance Never needs painting or sealing.
- Easy To Install Works as easily as traditional lumber using basic hand and power tools.
- Easily Fastened Easily accepts nails, deck screws or hidden fasteners.
- Light Weight Cellular extrusion process yields low specific gravity making VEKAdeck lighter than wood and composite materials.
- Easy To Clean Impervious to the most common environmental contaminates and cleans with mild soap and water.
- Environmentally Friendly PVC is a recyclable material and saves our precious forest resources from being depleted. Because VEKAdeck is UV and water resistant, chemical treatments are not necessary. Safe for kids to play on.